Processing and Shipping
PROCESSING AND SHIPPING
- Please allow for 2-3 business days for processing at our fulfilment centre before your order is shipped. Orders placed after 12pm Friday GMT will start processing the following Tuesday. Shipping times are calculated after processing and after the item has shipped. Once Orders are placed, they cannot be changed. Returns can still be made. The Body Solution Wear is not responsible for unforeseen delays due to the Postal Service.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items once delivered or an incorrectly entered address. Once items have been scanned as delivered to the customer's address, it is up to the customer to claim any missing or stolen items with the appropriate Postal Carrier or credit card.
- Any orders delivered damaged must be reported within 14 days and the damaged package must be delivered to your local Post office for us to file a claim on your behalf.
· Unless otherwise selected, all domestic orders are shipped through the Post Office Reordered to be signed for Mail. Once
processing is complete, shipping time will take 2-8 days depending on the final destination.
· While most domestic shipments deliver within 3 business days from ordering, please allow up to 8 business days for
delivery of your item as processing times and shipping times may vary.
· We do not split shipments. Orders ship once all items in an order are ready for shipment.
· Shipments in excess of £280.00 require a signature for delivery.
· Any packages returned for INCOMPLETE/ INCORRECT address will be shipped again at the customer’s expense.
· Shipping address cannot be a P.O. Box or APO/DPO/FPO.
· All applicable custom fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer as The Body Solution Wear does not
collect these prior to shipment. Please contact your country's customs office for respective charges and rates on packages
coming outside of your country.
· We are required to state the value of your order directly on the package by the custom authorities. Rarely, custom agents
may delay delivery of some packages as it is at their sole discretion to release them.
· Once an order is placed you are responsible for all original shipping charges, applicable custom import fees and the cost of
return shipping back to us. This includes any shipment that is refused delivery as a £14.00 return shipping fee will also be
deducted from your refund.
· Please note - due to cost restrictions we cannot split ship international orders. If one or more items on the order is on back-
order, they will be shipped out once the order is complete.
· DHL/FedEx deliveries can be delayed beyond our stated shipping times which is beyond our control and
refunds/reimbursements for shipping costs cannot be offered.
· Rarely For DHL shipping addresses with a Remote Service Charge, we reserve the right to switch to Royal Mail Postal
Services. Time frames for delivery are similar to DHL.
· At the current time we do not ship to India due to restrictions.